The INFINI system by Lutronic is a unique technology offering amazing results in a number of skin conditions, including:
- Minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin tightening
- Minimising the appearance of enlarged pores
- Improving scars including acne scarring
- Reduce active inflammatory acne
- Restoring skin tone
- Repairing sun-damaged skin
- An alternative for surgical eye lifts
- Improve the appearance of stretch marks
The Infini system works by combining micro-needles and radiofrequency to penetrate the sub-layers of the skin. This causes micro-injuries below the surface to promote a natural wound response, enhancing the skin’s collagen production. The matrix of the skin is also restored, improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
lnfini’s proven and impressive design delivers enhanced wrinkle reduction through 3-dimensional energy delivery to volumise tissue. Radiofrequency (RF) energy is delivered through the tips of multiple insulated microneedles into the skin. The depth control of the needles can be adjusted allowing for precision and the energy to be accurately delivered. The achieved temperature is ideal for stimulating collagen production.
Lutronic’s patented built-in ComfortFlow™ technology enables smoother penetration via sequential microneedle insertion which minimises patient discomfort for quick and easy recovery.
Unlike fractional lasers, Infini penetrates the sub-layers of the skin, sparing the skin surface from damage. This allows for faster healing times and minimises redness and swelling.
- 3-dimensional volumising wrinkle reduction
- Safely treat all skin types
- Clinically proven; thousands of procedures performed worldwide
- Easy to use, fast procedure
- Specifically targeted defined depths with precise coagulation
- Deeper tissue effect than traditional RF and fractional lasers
- ComfortFlow™ technology treats over 3.5mm deep
- Quick and easy recovery with little downtime
- Lowers the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation in dark skin types
- Can be safely used on patients with melasma and other types of pigmented lesions.
Infini’s consistent, even thermal distribution ensures more consistent results and improved outcomes. lnfini is clinically proven, with studies to back the technology, providing outcomes you can count on.