Painful intercourse or dyspareunia, occurs in many women at some point in their lives. It is defined as persistent or recurrent genital pain that occurs just before, during or after intercourse. The causes of painful intercourse can include both physical and...
Follow FBW on Social Media
- The Signs and Symptoms of Prolapse and Incontinence
- Endometriosis From a Patient’s Perspective – Overview, Symptoms, Treatments
- SILS and Pelvic Floor Repair, Case Presentation and Video
- What is Lichen Sclerosus?
- Safety and long-term efficacy of fractional CO2 laser treatment in women suffering from genitourinary syndrome of menopause